RE: bits bucket

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: bits bucket
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 11:45:00 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:CarlSereda@aol.com
>Can someone tell me how to check the 'bits bucket'? I  can't figure it out

and think I may be missing out on something!<

in the 70s I use to do a lot of playing around with circuits and one thing
I built from a kit was an delay unit for my stereo, the main chip that did
the delay was called a bit bucket. It stored the signal in a series of
storage units and sent them to the next after a short delay.    Is that the
bit bucket your asking about?  Can't use a dip stick on them....