Re: TR6 at the Beach (rust/corrosion)

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 at the Beach (rust/corrosion)
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 17:22:45 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Kai, if my clock telling time is correct 8a.m. to 10 p.m. is about 14
hours, 8 hrs. sleep, 2 hrs travel time = 24 hr. day. You must keep
plenty of wax on the car and the under side washed out rather well,
there is nothing but salt everywhere on any ocean shore line, and
probably about 10/15 miles inland also, the roads are coated, the air is
filled with nothing but sun and salt, it will take its toll, unless you
take care of it.  Just my .0002   "FT"