Re: TR4 won't start

To: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 won't start
From: "BOB KAMHOLTZ" <THUNDERBOLT@TECHHEADNET.COM>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 18:11:49 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Oliver:
Disconect the hot wire going to the coil, then run a new wire from the
battery to the coil. this will bypass the switch and every thine eles. Then
use the push button under the hood to start it. When you want to stop it
disconnect the wire from the battery. You are hot wireing the car, if you
don't disconnect this new wire you will bure up your points.

Good Luck
Bob Kamholtz
ECOD