Stag V8 Conversion?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stag V8 Conversion?
From: "Kim and Kelly Alford" <alfords@seanet.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 08:28:53 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello All,
        I am curious to find out whether anyone has converted a Stag from the
"coolant challenged", "head problem plagued", V-8s they came with, to a SB
Ford or Chevy V8?  It seems to me that if one can shoehorn one into a TR6,
than the conversion to a Stag can't be that rare.  Sure I know that people
have put V-8s into Cushman scooters, but those of you who may have done it,
and know how much modification to the car is required, please forward me
your comments.

Thanks,
Kelly Alford
71 TR6