Re: Some joy and some sadness in Mudville...

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Some joy and some sadness in Mudville...
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 05:32:28 -0600
Bummer about the mercedes!  Strange how things like that happen.  I parked
the GT6 on the street one time and sure enough the boys started a football
game and broke off the mirror I had just gotten put on after a huge hassle
finding the correct one.  Grrrr.  At least I knew where to get the
replacement by then.  Good luck with the fix.

Jane