Re: Mity-vac brake bleeding? - No LBC content

To: <Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mity-vac brake bleeding? - No LBC content
From: "BobK" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 20:18:28 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I had the same wifely unit  problems along with the  "I can't reach the damn
pedal!" issue.  So I went to the local auto parts store and got a device
that has a plastic tube with a one way valve at one end, I don't recall the
name - ez bleed or something.  It cost around $5.00.  You simply slip it
over the bleed nipple slide a plastic holder over to keep in place, open the
bleeder and go pump the pedal. Works great, used several times on both
brakes and clutch.  Of course that all it does, won't vacuum out the ash
tray, or any of those other applications for Mighty-Vac.

Bob