Re: TR3 Seatbelt Recommendation

To: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Seatbelt Recommendation
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 00:38:14 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
David,
If you get some "generic" ones with a plain chrome buckle, I have made
up some vinyl decals that closely replicate the original metal logos
that go on them.  There ate two styles, the square ones in black, blue
and chrome and the smaller round ones in blue and chrome.

Either style is priced at $4.00/pair.

Let me know if you are interested.

Joe

--