Sandblast Cabinet Recommendations Needed

To: "TR Listserv" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sandblast Cabinet Recommendations Needed
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 07:27:01 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I've decided to take the space-eating plunge and buy a sandblast cabinet.
For decades I've seen the TIP ads in Hemmings, and assumed they were fine.
Upon investigating, I find that most of their competitors advertise much
heavier-gauge construction, and after re-reading TIP's ads, it does sound
like theirs is a little thin and maybe not as sturdy as I'd like,
particularly the interior rack.  They do seem to have a comprehensive line
of accessories.

What experiences do the listers have?

TIA

- Karl Vacek