RE: TR6 - Windshield Washers

To: "'Ken & Lorna Steels'" <steels@navnet.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 - Windshield Washers
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:44:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ken:

The pump on my '76 ran but didn't pump either.  I primed the pump simply
by pouring a cap full of windshield fluid into the top of the pump
(after removing the tubing) and that did the trick.  The only problem I
had after than was cleaning up all the fluid I sprayed on the car.  The
washers work but I don't see ever using them.  "Fixing" them was just a
minor mechanical victory for me.

Jack Radley