Lost Drive-In

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lost Drive-In
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 07:59:37 -0400
Listers - check out the 'Lost Drive-In' movie this Saturday on Speedvision
(at least in the Eastern time zone). It's called 'The Fast and the Furious',
a 1954 Roger Corman b-movie about a fugitive making a run for the Mexican
border in an XK-120. The real treat is the long-door TR2 that is seen
several times throughout the show, not to mention the other nice sports cars
of the period, including a Nash-Healey. I've already recorded this once
before and added to my TR movie collection ('Viva Las Vegas', etc.). You'll
have to excuse the bad acting & just concentrate on the cars!  JD