Re: Sandblast cabinet

To: "Jerry Oliver" <slantws@home.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sandblast cabinet
From: "Shannon Cole" <shang@sonet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 08:58:18 -0500
Much like Jerry, I built my own blast cabinet except that I have access to
a sheet metal shop and made out of 20ga steel, 4ft wide,3ft ht,3 1/2 ft
deep on legs the correct height. Bought laminated saftey glass at local
windshield repair shop and hardeware from TIP. Works great on 6hp 15cfm
upright compressor.A shop vac is a must, as well as the tear away plastic
sheets, (I learned the hard way) dont know what it would cost but  your
local sheet metal or ductwork shop could build one to suit your needs,might
be worth checking if there is some particular feature that you want.

Shannon