Pictures of my Spitfire

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pictures of my Spitfire
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:12:51 -0500
Cc: burdick@abacus.mc.duke.edu
>rom: "Michael Burdick" <>
>If anyone is interested, a few pictures of my Spitfire are in the new
>arrivals area at http://www.carpictures.com - the heading is 1970
>Triumph Spitfire Mk3 blue.  They were taken last spring (top up picture)
>and summer when we still lived in Omaha.  For some reason, my
>wife and I were talking last week about how long we've had the car.
>(Probably because our 10-year anniversary is next month...)  I've had
>it almost 12 years now - doesn't seem possible it could be that long!

This is a great way for listers to become more "up close and personal" to others
on the net, as we all take great pride in our LBCs and love to show them
off...warts and all.  I hope everyone will take a shot of their Triumph and load
up that web site with them to demonstrate to the world how well-loved the breed
is!  BTW, how long did it take to get your pictures on the web page once you
submitted them?  I sent a couple of my TR3 late last week, but haven't seen them
yet, but assume there's a lead time in getting them transferred.
Richard