Re: SUCCESS!!

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: SUCCESS!!
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:30:44 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Under the heading of LBC restorations at the back of this book, are listed
all the proper professional people you will encounter when restoring a LBC.
+ Just to list a few = divorce lawyer= child support services = mortgage
foreclosure officer = bankruptcy judges = mental health support services =
group support services for disallusioned souls = welfare support = physical
therapist for the weary = insomnia support group. Read the book and become
very familiar with it before starting on the LBC, so as to fully understand
what you are getting into. Good Luck and see you in 2005 at the VTR
convention in Hawaii.