Upcoming N. California trip

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Upcoming N. California trip
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 17:04:07 -0600 (MDT)

Currently, I'm planning on spending my Memorial day weekend delivering an
MG Midget to a fellow near San Jose.  The car will be trailered there, which
means I'll have an empty trailer for the return trip to Salt Lake City.

So if you have a small car or something that you'd like delivered along the
way, (basically the I-80 corridor) maybe we can work something out.  Perhaps
this weekend I'll come up with a list of items to sell from The Fat Chance
Garage that I'll offer to deliver on this trip, as well.

Wonder if there will be any autocrosses along the way?

mjb.