Re: TR7 engine

To: Robert Evans <rwevans@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: TR7 engine
From: Bryan Segers <max0705@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 01:23:18 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
thee is a company called CH robinson, they are a freight trucking company
that resales the back end of truck loads, faor example, say a truck driver
had a paid load from miami to atlanta, and wanted to go home afterward to
north carolina, he is getting paid miami to atlanta, obviously, but CH
robinson coordinates the load from atlanta to NC so that the truck driver
can sstill make money on his last leg home, any way to make a long story
short you can get a good deal on trucking though this company, I know the
have a location in Winston Salme NC, and many other locations elsewhere I
would try this company, I have heard of whole cars going so i thing a smal
engine block wouldn't be a problem,  GOOD LUCK

MAX