Cooling Solutions

To: "Ask TR6 Question" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cooling Solutions
From: "Gaby Aubouin" <gabytr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 21:54:32 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey guys and gals,

I have a question concerning my radiator on my TR6.  Basically, its seen its
better days and I'm ready to get a new one.  I'm not a stickler for keeping
everything OEM.  I was looking through a JEGS catalog and saw some really
nice aluminum GRIFFIN radiators.  I want my new radiator to also handle my
oil cooling needs.  I've heard that 4 core radiators should be up to the
task.  I would appreciate some feedback on this.  Has anybody put such a
radiator on their TR6?  If it wasn't a Griffin what brand was it?  What
dimension or PN# did you get?  Did you add electric fans as well?

As always thanks for your feedback.

Gaby