Colorado area listers...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Colorado area listers...
From: "Shawn Loseke" <SLoseke@vines.colostate.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 May 99 9:22:30 -0600
  For those of you in the Colorado area [or if you are from elsewhere and
decided to read this message any way :-)] are invited to join me and the
British Motoring Club of Northern Colorado on our Grand Lake tour on
Memorial Day (observed), Monday May 31st. We will be driving from Loveland
to Grand Lake. Our route will take us through Rocky Mountain National Park,
over the Continental Divide and into Grand Lake for lunch. We will be
driving over Trail ridge road. Highest point being 12,183 feet. This is the
opening weekend for Trail Ridge, so  we should still see drifts over ten
feet in height. Dress warm.
         We will be leaving the Loveland Kmart parking lot at 8:00 A.M.. The
Loveland Kmart is on the west side of town on Highway 34. (I-25 to Hwy 34
will get you there with ease)
        Rocky Mountain National Park will be open for business so there will
be a charge to enter the park.   $10.00 for the day or $20.00 for 12
months. (You do the math)

        Anybody and everybody is invited. This event is becoming a tradition
with the British Motoring Club of Northern Colorado. You do not have to be
a member to accompany us. I look forward to seeing anybody that can make
it.

Shawn Loseke
        1972 Triumph TR6
        1967 Ford Cortina GT1600