British Car Week III

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Car Week III
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:15:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
It's official - I made it to BCWIII.  Drove the '3 to work this morning
(top-down, of course).  Met a "spridget" cruising the other direction on
I-75; usual thumbs-up waves as we passed.  The driver of a SUV saw the
exchange and passed me and gave a smile & thumbs-up too.   Usual mileage to
work = 8; today 37...

Beautiful weather here in Tampa bay area.  Slight chance of rain late this
afternoon; but will be home in the garage by then - maybe...  :^)  Tomorrow
I'm heading to Ocala in the '3 to visit a friend.  Hope to travel some of
the rallye roads that I couldn't make last September.

BCWIII beginning mileage 78368.

Carl Musson
Tampa, Florida (USA)
TR3A's - 1958 Driver &
1960 Concours d'wannabe
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/

"You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road..."