TR6 Being Reborn For Y2K

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Being Reborn For Y2K
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 13:09:17 EDT
Hello List,

After almost 7 months of serious looking and my new garage complete, I have
decided to give new life to a 76 TR6 which just seems to be reaching out for
someone who cares!  Interesting Commission Number CF57822U makes it one of
the last 500 TR6's to be built.  Commission sticker says July, 1976 build
date....I'm going to send for Build Certificate - would be pretty cool if
build date was 7/4/76 or close to it.....it would be a big hit in July 4th
parades....bicentennial TR6.

Most of the rebuild will be done professionally but, at my request, I'll be
putting in some sweat equity to feel part of the project....can't wait to get
started.  The up side of the whole process is that I'll get a finished car
with the color, condition, amenities, etc. that I'm looking for within my
budget....the down side (this is really tough for me) is that I won't have my
LBC this year....looks like 2Q2000 completion!

Well, that's the plan.  Looks like I won't have a car for this summer's shows
but I'll still be attending and swaping stories:)

Chip
76 TR6 CF57822U (being reborn for Y2K)