Re: White TR3A frame

To: Bob Streepy <trstreep@chicago.avenew.com>, Paul Schneider <schneidr@mc.net>
Subject: Re: White TR3A frame
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:06:12 -0700 "Re: White TR3A frame" (May 17, 7:02am)
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've been away from the my email for a while so I'm sorry if this
is a bit late, but... When I removed the rear shocks from my '58
TR3A I found a thin layer of pale yellow (original color of the
car) paint over the black frame on both shock mounts. My current
thoughts are that some part(s) of the body were painted after being
placed on the frame. It doesn't look like the frame was intentionaly
painted yellow.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge