Soft top installed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Soft top installed
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 18:32:40 -0600
Installed an AMCO soft top on my TR6 this past weekend.  The top cost under
$200 at a local auto upholstery and convertible top wholesaler.  The top
has a zip out rear window and the two side windows and  is better than I
had on it before.  Most importantly it was well marked by the factory for
an easy install.

Thanks to Roger Bolick and the vtr soft top installation instructions which
were more than complete and almost scared me off the job.

I'd forgotten what it's like to see out the back.

John Reynolds
71 TR6