Metro NY car show

To: "TR-TRIUMPH LIST" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Metro NY car show
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 17:53:32 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Scions,

As many of you are aware, the date for the 8th Annual, "A Touch of England"
show in Westwood, Bergen County, New Jersey is 19 June 1999.  Yes, this is
the show with the dancing girls (I don't know if the Aerobics demonstration
is going to be in the Gazebo again this year....and I'm not going to ask!)

The show flyer and combination map/registration form are available off the
registration page of the site
http://pages.hotbot.com/family/triumph/register.html.  The map is good, but
detailed written directions should be available in the next week or two.

Last year we had an spontaneous trip back to my house for a beer and
munchies.  I'm debating doing this again.  Let me know if this is of
interest to you or if we should pick a local establishment close by to
visit.  I believe there is a restaurant on the corner of the show site that
serves beer, etc.  If we opt for a run back to the house, I will put
together a map to the house and back out again, although I believe our local
guide gave the group a merry scenic tour of some of North Jersey's finest
roads on the way back to the interstates.

I look forward to seeing y'all at the show, and yes, there will be a long
distance trophy.  Phil Barnes took it home last year.

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando
Hillsdale, NJ