STER or bust

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk (jonmac), triumphs@autox.team.net, 100304.2046@compuserve.com
Subject: STER or bust
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:09:41 EDT
There's a pretty good chance that Francois Demont from Amicale Spitfire in
France will be there too. If you don't have a handle on the lingo, I can
tell you Francois speaks excellent English. If you do meet up with him, give
him my best wishes.

>>>Oui Monsieur, Certainment...

BTW - you listers on t'other side of pond are really missing something.
Dutch cleanliness, Belgian and German beer, French wine and food, - all
coming together in British cars with leaking sumps and Lucas electrics.

John Mac

Hey, I resemble that remark!
Firstly, my sump doesn't leak, (it's all come out of the tappet cover
already!)
and secondly, I swear by my Lucas electrics!
But have faith in my Bosch fuse box!!!

Leon