RE: Installing Driving Lights

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Installing Driving Lights
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 00:07:57 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"

I recommend a Bosch relay. The part # is 332-019-150. It is a 30 amp relay
with 5 terminals. The advantage of this relay over others I have seen is
that it has two output terminals. This means you can control one pair of
lights with the one relay and not have to worry about splitting the output
leads yourself. Makes for a much cleaner installation imo. Cost is about $10
for one (Canadian).

Note: there are two types (at least) of 5 terminal auto relays -- you want
the one which has two "87" terminals, not the one which has a terminal
marked "87" and another terminal marked "87a".

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO