Re: Installing Driving Lights

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Installing Driving Lights
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 06:58:23 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Radio Shack has an automotive relay rated 30 amps. I've used it in a couple of
places over the years. It's a drop in replacement for a number of relays made
by other manufacturers, including Bosch and Delco.

I've got a few right now, since I'm considering changing my Stag's electrical
system to eliminate the older , more expensive Lucas units.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm