Re: Getting a flywheel off (TR6)

To: Steve Nabors <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Subject: Re: Getting a flywheel off (TR6)
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 21:35:59 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Steve

I've just remembered how I have done this in the past -  I put the
clutch bolts back in in two or three holes on the flywheel, then jammed
a socket bar between them. A swift blow on the wrench or whatever on the
bolts in question whilst holding the bar  and they soon come off!   It
helps if someone else holds the socket bar (or anything handy like a
crowbar) but it is possible on your own !

--
Cheers
Brian Johnson  (UK)