Soliciting Help

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Soliciting Help
From: "R. Blair" <rdblair@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 07:06:10 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello List,

I am looking for someone in the Detroit area (Dearborn) that would be
interested in helping me get my TR6 back on the road.   I replaced the
manifold gasket and in the process removed the carbs.  Now in putting it
back together I am a little mystified on get every thing back to a working
condition.    I have the Bentley and Haynes manuals, but sometimes working
with an experienced person beats trying to decipher grainy photos and text
that assumes you are a mechanic ( I am not).   What I think still needs to
be done is: Set valve clearances, reset carbs, and a tune up.  I have all
the tools, just not very good at using them---yet.

I can offer refreshment of choice and a meal for the help.

Regards,

Richard D. Blair
rdblair@ix.netcom.com
1973 TR6 3585U