Fwd: Nasty rumor?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Nasty rumor?
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 17:35:54 EDT

--part1_3cf1cca8.247c71ba_boundary

From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Full-name: DShoop7572
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 17:29:15 EDT
Subject: Nasty rumor?
To: triumphs@team.autox.net

        I kind of hate to bring this up but...I've been somewhat of a
defender of the      " Big" parts suppliers and trusting of their fairness in
pricing of parts along with there explanation as to why things are hard to
come by and how money is needed for inventory.
        I just recently heard one suppliers' woes were brought on by a
multi-million dollar divorce settlement brought on by a visit to England with
an "unauthorized "Mrs. Major Part supplier. Could he have been trying to put
the wrong part in the wrong chassis? This doesn't  "restore" my faith cost of
fabrication stories.
        I'm not claiming to be "holier than though" but I hope this woman was
worth it if it cost him and all of us.

                                                                DShoop7572

                                                                Say it ain't
so.