American Racing Wheels...another bomb?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: American Racing Wheels...another bomb?
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 07:35:14 -0700
Time for my periodic "bombing" of the list populous in search of ONE
American Racing Equipment four-spoke wheel for TR6.  One of these times I
might just reach a new member or something...

I have THREE A.R.E. wheels, of the four-spoke variety (NOT the 8-spoke
"Silverstone" wheel that's so popular) that I purchased around 1989 or so.
At the time I figured an American Racing Equipment wheel would be easy to
come by.  Now I know better.  I've been looking for the fourth wheel ever
since.  The three wheels that I have are 5.5 X 15.  These wheels are more
common in the 6 X 15 size, unfortunately, but I'm looking for the 5.5 X 15.
Meanwhile, these three wheels will remain neatly stacked in the corner of
my garage.

If anyone out there thinks they might have something I'd be interested in,
contact me off-list and we'll take it from there.

Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6