Re: TR4 Interior Question

To: sanborn@net1plus.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Interior Question
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:53:44 -0700
The triangle is covered by the same color vinyl as the interior. There's
a small piece of waterproof cardboard to which the vinyl is glued. The
top edge of the cardboard is folded over, and is placed over the top
edge of the metal. On the inside bottom the edges of the vinyl are
folded under the cardboard to make a finished edge. On the outside, the
cut edge is hidden by the rubber weatherstrip. Cut the vinyl to follow
that contour. The fuzzy trim goes over the top of the triangle,(where
the cardboard folds over the metal) thereby helping to hold it in place.
However, both side are glued the the metal as well. Jerry Oliver,
Olympia, Wa