Re: Relay Wiring: General Question

Subject: Re: Relay Wiring: General Question
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 23:07:27 -0700
Dave :

Should be fine.  In fact, this is essentially the way the factory wired
the OD, except they had the always hot wire going to the relay.

Unlike the factory OD wiring, I'd include a fuse in the 'always hot'
wire, close to it's beginning.  Gives you a slight reduction in your
chances of being visited by the Prince of Darkness <g>

Randall