RE: BCW - WI report.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BCW - WI report.
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:45:36 -0400
Same here in Colorado.  I may have seen a tr4 fly by, but was busy watching
the trafic and it went by fast.   Those expeditions are so big next to my
car and I have no horn.  I have seen an MGBGT and several jags but no other
triumphs.  I have to drop one kid off at the high school then drop the
other off at the middle school a half hour later, they are right next to
each other with a neighborhood street setting.  I must say I get a lot of
looks and thumbs up.  So far,4 days of exposure.  I came out of a
restaurant yesterday and found a guy admiring the car yesterday.  I must
say, I am having fun, I would like to see more triumphs on the road tho.
Happy driving everyone.

Jane
'67   GT6