retirement

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: retirement
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 11:09:01 -0400
Listers, since I'm waiting on UPS to bring my fuel pump for the "3" and
can get it back on the road to enjoy the rest of BCW, yesterday & today
I practiced what I like to preach "Preventive Maintenance", I replaced
all of the "O" rings, every single one, and then proceeded to replace
all of the floats and flaps, just think I can do this during the week
and still have my weekends free for doing what is more fun, driving a
LBC. Oh yes the "O" rings are in the water faucets throughout the house,
and the floats and flaps are in the commodes, now thats retirement at
its best.  "FT"