BCW III

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BCW III
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 07:42:26 -0700
Fellow Listers,

I'm enjoying my first BCW.  For the previous BCWs I could only stand on the
side lines and dream as my LBC was being restored.  Not this year, though!!
I'm out there driving my TR6 every day.  San Diego weather is cooperating
somewhat in that two days have been sunny, one cloudy but no rain.  I've
put over a 100 miles on the car this week( odometer reads 000132).  Since I
live only 5 miles from work, obviously I've been taking the long way there
and back!

Top down, sun and wind in the face, sweet , purring sound of a PI
engine...life is good.

See ya on the road.

p.s.  Only other LBC spotted was 50's era Jag red roadster - looked sharp!

Dave,
San Diego, Ca
1970 TR6 PI CP51649