BCW III

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BCW III
From: Hugh R McAleer <vitesse@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 10:00:58 -0400
Pretty much a bust around this side of Atlanta.....I saw a MBG with the
top up on Wednesday evening.  On Friday afternoon I saw  a buddy of mine
about 2:00 PM in his TR6 on his way home from work as I was on my way
into work( I was in the 250).  Friday night a little after midnight as I
was on my way home I saw a Stag.......almost stopped in my tracks!  I
work in a very rural area and the thought of seeing a Stag at Midnight in
Griffin, GA was a real surprise.

I turned around, chased him down.  We stopped and swapped Stag stories
for quite awhile.

Other than those two, I saw a few BMW Z3 with the tops up and a couple
Miatii - some with the top up, but actually a few had the top down.  Oh
yeah, I saw a couple Land Rovers,do they count?

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA