Re[2]: tube shocks

To: "JmyB@aol.com" <JmyB@aol.com>, "Keith S. Ehrlich" <kehrlich@dyax.com>
Subject: Re[2]: tube shocks
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:09 -0800
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
     Keith S. Ehrlich wrote:
     [snip]
     I have another update for you re Spax in rear tube
     conversion.[snip]They also said the price differential was the
     combination of the volume savings they get on KYB's and specialized
     manufacturing needed by Spax to adapt to the rears, which increases
     the Spax cost. $300 is a lot of dough for shox.[snip]

Keith
Not if they are for a 356 Porsche.  My wife's project is taking much longer than
expected - I knew the Porsche parts would be more expensive when I started the
project, but I have literally had my breath taken away on a few items.  I really
need to back to LBCs soon...... :-)

Ross Vincenti
64 Porsche 356 C