The History of the VTR

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The History of the VTR
From: "maineac" <maineac@netquarters.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 06:50:21 -0400
As you amy (or may not) know, te theme for this year's VTR convnetio in
Portland, ME is the 25th anniversary of the VTR.  We'll be hosting a giant
birthday party for the organization, but we need your help with this.  We
want to be able to show the history of the club with a "time line" composed
of pictures, articles, objects, etc. from past VTR events or publications.
Please, if you're coming to Portland, bring them with you and lend them to
me at the Holiday Inn.  If you're not planning to attend, but still have
something of "historic importance". Email me off-list and I can make
arrangements for getting the stuff here and back to you again.  I think it
will be fun to see the contents of VTR's attic!

Tom Walling