AW: TTS - German supplier of Triumph parts?

To: "'m_noerregaard@hotmail.com'" <m_noerregaard@hotmail.com>
Subject: AW: TTS - German supplier of Triumph parts?
From: Steinbeck Michael <Michael.Steinbeck@start.de>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:23:43 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR Liste'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Michael,

sorry to answer that late, but I am not continuously following the list an I
read your question only two days ago. But here is the information:
There is a supplier of TR Parts in Germany called TTS Mausbach (I think
"TTS" stands for Triumph Teile Service).
Their address and phone:
Cohnenstr. 37, D-50769 Koeln-Langel
Phone: 0221/7002221, Fax: 0221/7001116
They have a small catalog which they send you for free (I think). Do you
know the other supplier of TR Parts in Germany (Heuten, Cargraphic, Anglo
Parts, Bastuck, ...)? If you need any addresses just send me a mail.

Gruesse aus Darmstadt
Michael
1962 TR4, CT 17613 LO
michael.steinbeck@start.de