Re: mucked up soft windows

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mucked up soft windows
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:23:04 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

 WRT (with respect to) cleaners, Novus #2 plastic polish has worked for me
in the past quite well.  I have also dabbled with "Brasso" and others and
find that the biggest key to success is to keep the window clean, never
never even wipe dust off with your hand, always hose it off really well
before applying a lot of soap and water with no more weight than that of the
wash mit (NOT a sponge - they hold dirt "inside") and use your polish -
whatever it may be - before things get too bad.  That is,  maintain your
windows just like you maintain the rest of the car. Often, with pleasure,
without complaint at this idiosyncr,  uh, eidiosy,,  uh, Quirk!

Dave T