Why BCW is great!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Why BCW is great!
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 19:06:07 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I was able to complete repairs to my TR6 in time to start
participating in the second half of BCW.

But tonight was truely a treat!  While I was parked outside of a department
store waiting for the SO (buying lingerie - I don't accompany her), on three
different occasions did some children inquire and compliment the car.  The
first was a young boy, aged 7 years or so, asking what type of car; the
second was a girl of the same age and she said "nice car!!!"; and the third
was a very small child (toddler) who asked "what kind car?"  It was enough
to lift my spirits after a really crappy week.

Unfortunatly tomorrow, I will be leaving the TR6 home in order to transport
a few people (that out number the seats available in the TR6) for a long
weekend vacation.

But anyhow!  Everyone else enjoy the last day of BCW!

And to those that helped me figure out my clutch problem, whom I didn't
thank directly, thank you!  It turned out to be loose springs on the clutch
plate, a very worn clutch plate... and I replaced the pressure cover and th
throw out bearing as well...

Have a great weekend!

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net