BCW

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BCW
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 21:48:20 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The past two days I've driven my only running LBC (61 AH Sprite) to work.  I
work about 70 miles from my house one way.  What a blast!  I used plenty of
oil, make a roadside repair (broke a clutch return spring), and
unfortunately didn't see any other LBC in my two Anderson to Martinsville
trips :(  Saw several LJC, all with tops down and got several very
enthusiastic waves and thumbs ups! But no LBC's.  Best part though, was
today.  A young co-worker (I think he's 20) is now convinced that he wants a
LBC!  I even had him help me today adjust the valve clearances (noisy).
Matter of fact, he did most of the work and had a blast!  I'm going to help
him locate a Spitfire or Spridget.  He likes them both and they are the most
economical around here to find.  So it was well worth it!  Who cares if it
took twice as long and I was late both days!  I like all the waves and
smiles.

Bill Miller
78 Spit
61 Sprite