TR6 Distributor

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Distributor
From: "Russell Messersmith" <krus@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 21:37:39 -0500
Can anyone on the list provide me with a detail drawing of a 72 or 73 Lucas
distributor.  I would like an exploded view.  The Bently manuel doesn"t
seem to have one and I can quite follow the disassembley instructions..  I
had a small screw fall out of the inside of the distributor, but cannot see
any place on the visable surfaces from wher it might have come.  I think it
was down under the plate that holds the points in place.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Russ Messersmith
1967 TR4A
1972 TR6