RE: TR6 Fender-Fix on the car or off?

To: The List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Fender-Fix on the car or off?
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 14:40:45 +0100
1, you should do so. but you need to temporaily put them back to check the
tolerances. They won't change as the frame holds everything else in
position.
forget about new wings unless you can't fix your old ones, the new ones will
need adjusting as well. If you can get NOS ones, fine, they should fit no
probs.

Cheers, Gernot