TR6 Fender-Fix on the car or off?

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Fender-Fix on the car or off?
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 06:40:47 -0700
 I recently pulled my bumber off so I could fix my front left fender(hit on the
bumper wrap around and pushing the bumper up into the fender).  I've had the
bumper off for a few days and a guy backs into my front right fender(no bumper
this time) and hit it right at the leading edge(around the headlight) hard
point. The leading edge of my hood on both sides no longer lines up to the
fenders.

Question:These are the original fenders.
1.Should I take them off to fix them.
2.Leave them on to fix them(having the car to hold everything else 'constant')
3.Put new fenders on the car(are the OEM replacements as good as orignal?)

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account
at http://www.eudoramail.com