RE: fuel pump LONG

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel pump LONG
From: Pete Ryner <pryner@ij.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 21:02:34 -0400
Fred,
Had the same problem.  Is the original shut off still in place?  I found mine
would not leak, but would let air into the system causing the same symptoms as
a vapor lock.  Pump worked great, could prime the carbs, but no fuel after
running a short while.  Finally took the old shut off  out and voila!  No more
problem.  Suggest you give it a try.
Pete