Re: TR6 upholstery screws, washers

To: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 upholstery screws, washers
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 23:35:57 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Pete,

   TRF's screws are  posidrive, as original.  Most anywhere
else will have phillips screws.  Also I could not find a soucre
for the cup washers anywhere.  I searched hardware and body-
shop supply stores for these parts.
  TRF is cheap enough on these parts, although waiting at the mail-
box for parts can be rather boring/infuriating.

                                     JOE IV
                                     TR 250
                            WALLINGFORD, CT. USA