Re: LBCs in WI

To: Michael Marr <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Subject: Re: LBCs in WI
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 14:28:36 -0500
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Michael:

I live north of Milwaukee and drove my '6 everyday except Monday of last week.
Must agree that not many LBC's, not to mention Triumphs, were seen.  Saw a
couple MGB's, one TR6 on Saturday, and a Fiat roadster (sorry not an LBC).

I drive over 40 miles one way to work and enjoy driving the car to and from
work.  I must admit that I would much rather being driving along Lake Michigan,
Hwy. 164 by Holy Hill or Hwy Y north of Newberg.

I belong to VTOW and ISOA.  Must admit that I have not been to a VTOW meeting
and only a few ISOA events.  My fault not theirs.

I will be driving the '6 allot this summer and hope to see more Triumphs on the
road.

Ernie Husmann