Re: Brake Bleeding - One Person?

To: <Chip19474@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding - One Person?
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:54:54 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Chip,

I bought a MityVac kit at AutoZone for about $24.  It works as advertised.
Very quick and easy to use.   They suggest that you put Teflon tape on the
bleeders to make it easier to see the fluid coming out without the air
bubbles that are sucked in around the bleeder threads

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Triumph.html (under construction)