Re: Fwd: From The Times of London

To: <Trmgafun@aol.com>, "British cars list" <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: From The Times of London
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 99 06:15:56 -0700
Cc: <Alpines@autox.team.net>, <6packlist@mfasco.com>, <Rolls-Bently@autox.team.net>, <British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <aurora@auroratechedi.com>, <Mini-list@autox.team.net>, <Morgans@autox.team.net>, <Morris@autox.team.net>, <Newsletters@autox.team.net>, <Riley@autox.team.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>, " Triumph list" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <TVR@autox.team.net>, <VTR@autox.team.net>

>  Vintage cars face scrapheap
>  under new EU motor laws

Oh well.  Maybe the Europeans should box up those LBCs originally sold in
the states then exported back to Europe, back to the states.

There is pleanty of space for the threatened vintage cars and many of us
could chip in and adopt some of the cars unloved by the EU government.  I
know I always have space to adapt an XK120C, XK140 Dophead and fixed head
coupes, XJ13, DB5, +4, TR5 or BT7.

Making a ;*)  out of a =8^0

TeriAnn Wakeman                          In final test phase
Santa Cruz, California                ROVER & EXPEDITION EQUIPMENT
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman            WEB DIRECTORY
twakeman@cruzers.com              ENABLES YOU TO FIND COMPANIES & PRODUCTS