3/32 rivets.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 3/32 rivets.
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:22:02 EDT
Anyone know a source for some 3/32" diameter rivets.  The smallest that I
have been able to find are 1/8 (4/32)" ones.  The originals had a nickel
plated flat head on top.  I've spent many hours on the phone and cruising the
usual parts/hardware stores with no luck.

I need the two rivets for the windshield wiper arm on my TR4.  Repro arms are
not the same and the original arm, which is two parts riveted together, has
come apart because the rivets broke.  That was due to a replacement spring
which has too much tension.

Temporary fix was two very small nuts and bolts from my local Radio Shack.
However, these can be seen from inside the cockpit and do not look right.
TIA.

Art Kelly